domingo, 25 de febrero de 2007

The end is where I began


Aloha. I'll try you to meet me as best as you can. I'm a dreamer girl who tries to find her place in the world. I'm not from here and not from there. Where am I from? If you can tell me, that'd help me a lot.
I have a lot of friends but sometimes I feel really alone. Isn't that what just happens to all of us? You live with people but at the same time you live in loneliness. I don't know if I choosed or it's my reality. I have not real problems but in my mind every single thing is a problem. I believe memories will kill me if I can't take them appart of the present, my present. My memories are very nice but sometimes they make me cry. SOMETIMES I GIVE MYSELF THE CREEPS, SOMETIMES MY MIND PLAYS TRICKS ON ME... Just kiddng. :) I'm not so dramatic.
Do you believe happiness exists or we make our own one? Sometimes I've felt happy and when I became sad again I tried to come back to those moments and that's the problem: I live in the past and I want to live now.
I know there's a place you find inside of yourself, where you can just feel happy and there's no more grieving. Would you come with me hand to hand and heart to heart? We can do it togheter.
Tonight I'm walking on the moon. I'm gonna take a star and I'll give it to you.

No hay comentarios: